Thursday, June 7, 2007

Welcome to the family

Hello to everyone. What a busy summer so far. I have been rolling all over the place, growing and practicing sitting up all on my own. Last week we traveled to upstate New York for Uncle Josh and Aunt Maria's wedding. We had a very nice visit with everyone. The wedding was beautiful and I now have a new Aunt. Here is a picture of me with Uncle Josh and Aunt Maria. I was pretty cranky at this point so don't mind the sour face.


The wedding reception was at a state park so daddy put me in the swing and I had a blast.


Here is a picture of me and Uncle Jason. He is learning how to play guitar so he sang me a few songs.


I've also included a picture of myself just lounging in a chair on the deck. Grandma and Grandpa Otteman rented a house for all of us in New York.


Nothing else is new at this time. Mommy and daddy take me to U of M next Thursday for my monthly appointment with my pulmonologist. I'm happy to report that I am eating my cereal twice a day and also a fruit or veggie twice a day. Hopefully this will mean a nice weight gain. Until next time.

Love,

Luke




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Handsome Boy-

You look so cute with your little hat on. Hope you had a great time @ the wedding and your 1st trip to New York. Hope to hear some more great news of a weight gain after your appt. Sounds like Mommy and Daddy are really taking good care of you. Hugs & Kisses to all. Love Jessica

G'ma and G'pa Otteman said...

Happy Birthday!!
Six months old - wow. You're really growing up. Before you kowu know it you'll be married with kids. It was really great to see you and your mommy and daddy at Uncle Josh and Aunt Maria's wedding. Yo're doing so well and you are just so darn cute. We miss you already. G'ma Ann

Josh said...

Awww Luke you look so cute! It was really great to see you and your parents last weekend! Thanks for coming to our wedding and being so well behaved during it....The footprint painting you gave us is our favorite wedding gift by far. Love the colors! Keep up the good eating...

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke,
My mom and dad want to put me in a swing like that, but because I"m such a noodle still, they're kind of afraid to try it. Maybe you can show me how it works. :)
-Ben Randall