Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Dad's Day!!

Hello everyone, Happy Father's Day. I got Daddy a Finding Nemo card and Mom and I got him a new Dean Koontz book that he didn't even know was out yet so it was a good surprise. We are also making a turkey dinner for tonight. Mom has to work again, but she can have dinner with us right before she leaves. We hope to get my pool out again today too since it is supposed to be 90 degrees outside.

Friday night Daddy and I hung out at home all night. Dad had some friends over to grill out and have a campfire while I was sleeping. I didn't get to hang out at the fire, but I woke up at 11 pm to eat so Daddy and I looked out at the fire through the window while I had my bottle. I can't wait until I get to hang out at the fire and make s'mores!! Dad took this cute pic of me before I went to bed Friday.
Saturday was a busy day. Dad and I went grocery shopping for Luke food. We picked up some baby food that includes meat, Banana yogurt, vanilla custard, and more cereal. We also bought some cereal puffs, they are little cereal bits that dissolve in my mouth. I haven't tried them yet, but I'll let you know if I like them when I do.

Daddy took me into Ann Arbor Saturday night for Top of the Park which is part of the Ann Arbor Summer Festival. We saw a bad southern rock cover band, some of the lowlights included multiple Lynyrd Skynyrd songs, Play that funky music, The Beverly hillbillies theme, The Gilligan's Island theme, and a Cypress Hill song. Daddy may have seriously damaged my psyche by taking me to see that stuff at my age. Next thing you know he'll be buying me sleeveless 38 Special T-shirts. He tried to make up for it this morning by watching Son Volt's Austin City Limits show during my breathing treatment and breakfast.

That's all for now, I'll leave you with a couple old pics for Father's Day. The first one is Daddy and I when I was just 7 days old and the second one is when I was 11 days old. That seems like a lifetime ago...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Handsome-

You look so cute playing in your pool from your last blog. It's good to see that you are not scared of the water. I hope you and Daddy had a great 1st Father's Day! Sounds like you had a great weekend with Dad. Should have known it wouldn't be long until your Daddy had you at a show! You take care of yourself and those crazy parents of yours. We miss you all!
Jessica

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Hi there,
I just stumbled across your blog, I hope you odn't mind. My little boy is the same age as your Luke, he was born 5 later.
You have a very gorgeous little boy :-)