Thursday, June 14, 2007

Fun in the sun

Hello everyone, from sunny...Michigan? Yep, it has been warm and sunny all week here and we've been taking advantage of it. Last weekend we went to The Foodgatherers Grillin 2007 event. There was food, drinks, and live music by Back Forty...I didn't get any food or drinks. I did get to see my first concert which was a much bigger deal to Daddy than it was to me. A friend of Dad's plays drums in the band. Sunday was also my 6 month B-day. Here's a couple pics from Sunday. I'm even cute when I don't smile.



Mom and I kept busy this week by running errands and getting some shopping done. Then last night we got my pool out. Look Grandma Ann, it is Maize and Blue, just like my beloved Wolverines. I like to splash around and I was really interested in my floating toys. Mom and Dad went a little crazy taking pics so here are a few for you all to see.


Today was also my appointment at U of M, busy week. I weighed in at 12 pounds 8 ounces and I was 23 and 5/8 inches long. We have decided to up my enzymes to 3 pills per feeding. I have been eating cereal twice a day and then vegetables or fruits twice a day too. We are going to add some meat to my diet now. I have been showing very good weight gain, but I'm still below the curve so I need to pack on the pounds. My nutritionist said I can also have some yogurt and ice cream. Daddy tried to give me a taste of yogurt and I'm not sure I like it yet. I'll let you know how the ice cream turns out when the parents give me some. That's all I have for you today, I'll try to get back on here after this weekend. Mommy is working all weekend and Daddy and I have a lot of stuff to do. Goodbye everyone, I love you.

PS: Happy B-Day to Uncle Josh.

5 comments:

J-one said...

You are doing great and looking fabulous! Keep up the good growing and eating (ps. you will love ice cream!!!)

Anonymous said...

I loved your pictures and you are looking good, and your smile makes me happy when I read you notes. You will love ice cream. It is so yummy. Glad to hear you are growing good and had a nice weight gain. Love Gr.Gr Dorothy

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke,
Yogurt is my favorite food. My mom buys a HUGE container of whole milk vanilla yogurt at Trader Joes. She says it's cheap, I say she's cheap. But it tastes good and I really like it. You should get your mom to take you.
Love,
Ben

G'ma and G'pa Otteman said...

Hi, Luke. Nice swimming shorts. I like your swimming pool but the colors looked familiar - they're UCLA's colors - not the Wolverine's. I think Daddy may be a little bit color blind when it comes to shades of colors. But that's OK cause your G'pa Bill is a little bit color blind and I make fun of him all the time. And he's still a nice guy just like your dad. I hope you have something special planned for daddy on Sunday. You're first Father's Day - how cool. (Not quite as special as Mother's Day - just ask Mom). Yogurt's good as long as it's flavored with fruit. As for the meat I'd ask Mom and Dad for crab legs and lobster. Good choices. Love, G'ma Ann

Midge and Louie said...

Hi little man. Love the pool but whose colors are those? Hope you like your meat. They tell me it could be bad for a person. Myself, I like fish. Hope mommy and daddy are well and happy. I can tell you are. Stay cool. Love you. Midge and Louie.