Monday, June 25, 2007

Another busy week

Hello everyone. A lot has happened in the last week. On Tuesday I went to the doctor for my 6 month checkup. I weighed in at 12 pounds and 13.5 ounces. I've been eating a lot of food so my weight gain should be good. The next weigh in is July 5th at U of M. Here's a pic of me sitting in my chair and eating. I'm not quite big enough yet, but I'll be eating there soon.
On Wednesday night Daddy and I went to Ann Arbor for Top of the Park again. We stopped at Dad's friend Claire's house first so I could eat. While Daddy was making my food I just sat on Claire's couch, check out the pic below. After I ate we went to see Stephen Kellog and The Sixers play with Claire and Kamau. We walked all around and listened to the music, it was fun.

On Thursday I hung out with Mommy and practiced crawling on a blanket. Right now I roll everywhere, but very soon I'll crawl, I just need to keep practicing. Here's a good pic from Thursday.

Mom worked Friday night so Dad and I just hung out at home. On Saturday Daddy went and got himself a permanant Father's Day present, see the picture below.

Sunday morning I was tired of sleeping alone so I pulled a stuffed animal into my crib. Mom and Dad are still confused how I got it, I won't tell them.

Mom had to work again Sunday night, so Dad and I hung out at home and walked all around the yard. We went to sleep early and I slept in until 9 am this morning!! I am a very good sleeper, I usually sleep 8 hours at night.

This week, Dad is taking me to Top of the Park again on Thursday and then we may go out to dinner on Friday with a bunch of Mommy's friends. I'll tell you all about it later. Bye, for now.
PS: I just had a good poop right before I wrote this. What is good about a poop you might ask...well, it was we call a sinker. Most of my poop is so full of fat that it floats, a sinker means I'm absorbing more of my food. We like sinkers around here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke

You are doing so great. Pull those stuffed animals in your bed if you are lonely, they are the best.

Good job on gaining weight,and Jake love the tattoo.


Chris Blair

G'ma and G'pa Otteman said...

Hi Luke - I want to hear from you in about 16 years or so what you think of dad's Father's Day present. You are such a cutie - you get cuter every time I see a picture of you. Stuffed animals are good bedmates. Ask your daddy about his dolphin named David. Can't wait to se you again. I think G'pa and I are going to have to plan a long weekend to Michigan. Love, G'ma

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke-

Good work on getting your stuffed animal to sleep with...way to keep Mommy and Daddy guessing! Never tell your secrets until you are much older. You look so cute hanging out on the couch. Happy belated 6 month birthday-time sure goes quick! Miss you!
Jessica

Dale Scott said...

Hey Luke,
Tell your daddy to get a bigger bicep before getting tats on those twigs. Good job on the sinker I always like a good sinker myself.

Uncle Scottie

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,
Way to go on the weight gain keep it up. You are such a handsome little boy. Tell your dad we love his tattoo. Tell dad and mom hi.
Love ya,
Deb, Emily, & Kayla

Midge and Louie said...

Hi little man. Nice outfit. Does your daddy take you shopping or just to those concerts? If you get any cuter G'ma and I will have to staart our own baby picture contest. Of course we know who the winner will be. Remeber if you need to gain weight just come to Iowa. Cause G'ma and I have no trouble maintaining ours. Love ya. Midge and Louie

Midge and Louie said...

Hi little man. Forgot to mention your dad's tatoo. What will he do with the next 6 kids. Better grow more arms. All the more to hug you with. Love you, babe. Midge and Louie.

Vi :) said...

Hi Luke,
It's been a while since I've dropped you a note, but I think about you a LOT. I love to see your pictures & watch you growing ... & I really LOVE your smiles!!!
It's 4th of July week & I'm sure Mom & Dad have taken you to see some neat fireworks. I hope the really loud ones didn't scare you!
Our Grandkids from Kansas are visiting us this week & they are going to fish on our new pond. Maybe when you're a little older, you can come out to our farm & do some fishing. You could also ride the John Deere Gator, play in the 'Little House', & other fun Farm stuff!
Say Hi to Mom & Dad for me, & tell them thanks a lot for posting your pics & info on the Blog for all of us to stay in touch with you.
Keep smilin'!
Hugs, Vi Yeager :)