Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Yet another Iowa trip

Hello everyone. Last Thursday was my monthly U of M appointment. I weighed in at 17 pounds 8 ounces and I was 26.25 inches long. I'm moving along fine and they told Mom and Dad to keep up the good work. My throat culture did not grow anything which is good, no more Tobramyacin or Cipro!! I also have another tooth coming in, soon I'll be chewing on some real food.

Last weekend we went to Iowa again. It is a long drive, but we take turns driving.
This time it was for my Godparents' (Jason and Jessica Unruh) wedding. Friday night Mommy stayed with Jessica at her house so Dad and I stayed in a hotel with Grandpa Larson and Daddy's friend Matt Redling. On Saturday we hung out at the church all day because Mom and Dad had to be there 4 hours before the wedding for pictures. By the time the wedding was supposed to start I was really tired! I missed the wedding because I was watching the Iowa/Iowa State game with Grandma Ann. Mom and Dad left the wedding in a limo with Jason and Jessica so I went to the hotel to eat with Grandpa Larson and Grandma & Grandpa Eaton. As you can see all of my grandparents were at the wedding. They all took turns holding me during the reception, that is when I wasn't out on the dance floor. I am an excellent dancer, at least that's what everyone told me. We saw a lot of new and old people and had a great time! Here's some pics from the reception.

Sunday morning we went to see Mom's friend Tara and her two girls Ashlynn and Lauren. Tara's husband Jeff grilled burger and hot dogs and Mom and Dad visited with them while I played with the girls.

That's it, the weekends just fly by so fast. This weekend Grandpa Larson will be coming for a visit, so I'll write more then. Take care everyone.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Luke,
Your Aunt Maria and I are sorry we missed you last weekend in Ia...You are such a travelin little guy we cant keep up. Glad to hear you have some teeth comin in. Now you can bite daddy! Be careful letting your parents teach you to drive...Both ha been in a few accidents...Sure wish you could come out to Philly for a visit time. Maybe once you get bigger. I wrote a song for you maybe I will get to play for ya soon..Take care and God Bless.

G'ma and G'pa Otteman said...

Hi Luke. I have to take your picture of you driving to work because the girls didn't believe me when I said yuo could drive. Uncle Josh is right though. Don't learn all Mom and Dad's bad driving habits. Tell Dad we weren't really watching the football game, we were spending quality time together. We don't get to do enough of that. Love, G'ma Ann

Anonymous said...

Hi little man! You sure did a great job of shaking up the dance floor at our wedding. I think all the girls were eyeing you but I told them you were out of their league! Thank you so much for the beautiful footprint picture you made for us- we already have it up on display! We miss and love you all. Hugs and Kisses.
Jessica