Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lots of Firsts

Greetings again from busy Michigan. I have had many firsts in the last 2 weeks. First of all, I have sprouted my first tooth. Very exciting for Mommy and Daddy. Looks like another one is not far behind. Daddy also got me ready for the NFL opening game by decking me out from head to toe in Viking gear.

I also wore my Michigan hat to cheer on our Wolverines but they have proven to be a losing team this year. I believe I will still sport the hat but maybe I will stick to pro football games this season.

Mommy and Daddy took me to Heritage Park in Canton, Michigan on September 2nd. We had a good time taking a stroller walk around the ponds, swinging on the jungle gym and splashing in the water at the splash park. Here I am on the swing.

Mommy took me down the slide.

Daddy climbed the tower with me.

The splash park was fun but I mostly enjoyed walking in the puddles.

I have also started pulling myself up. Mommy and Daddy bought me a lion I can use to walk around with. I really enjoy getting rides on it though. Mommy and Daddy's knees are killing them!!

I also got my first black eye. I was eyeing my piano too close and caught the corner of my right eye on the edge of the piano. I cried for a while but then it didn't seem to bother me too much. Mommy tried to get a photo but it's hard to see.

Well, that's enough firsts for now. Hopefully all of my firsts will be nice ones next time.

Love and hugs,

Luke

No comments: