Monday, September 3, 2007

Another Iowa trip

I have managed to get back on the computer in a more timely fashion. Things are still busy but I felt it was necessary to update everyone again. I have once again discovered my piano. I am quite good at playing my music and sitting up to do so. Check it out.

We went to visit Iowa again the weekend of August 17th-19th for Uncle Josh and Aunt Maria's wedding reception. We met some of Daddy's Minnesota family as well as a few friends of Mommy and Daddy's that I hadn't met yet. I got to go visit Sol and Erin Miller at the Baty residence. It was nice to finally meet them along with Erin's mommy and daddy, Corliss and Suzanne.

I also got to visit Grandpa Larson at Eden Valley in Baldwin, Iowa. Mommy and daddy have spent a lot of time here at the cabin. Daddy gave me the grand tour along with some bouncing fun on the swinging bridge.

On Saturday morning we went to visit Great Grandpa and Grandma Scott. Here I am sitting on Great Grandpa's lap. I had a good time grabbing his face and hat.

The weekend of August 24th-26th mommy got on an airplane to Iowa all by herself. She was going to spend the weekend with Jessica in Cedar Rapids. Mommy tried to pack me in her suitcase because she knew she was going to miss me terribly. Daddy and I did great but mommy says she is not leaving me for that long again for a very long time.

One last picture to leave you with is one with daddy and me. I thought it was cute to be just like him and lay on his pillow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey luke,

we just wanted to say hello. You are getting so big and is such a handsome little boy. We can't wait to see you again. Tell dad and mom we say hey.

love
deb, emily, and kayla

Josh said...

Luke
It was so great to see you that weekend in IA. You are gettin sooo big. We love you alot...Take care of your mommy and daddy...

G'ma and G'pa Otteman said...

I don't think you quite fit in mom's suitcase. You're getting too big. I bet you and dad had a great weekend by yourselves, spending some quality time with each other. I know you both still missed mom though and she missed you. You look pretty spiffy sitting up there all by yourself. The pillow picture is cute but I'm not sure you want to grow up just like you dad. You don't want to give your mom and dad quite as many gray hairs as your dad did. We probably need to talk. Love, G'ma Ann.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Cutie,

Thank you so much for lending your Mommy to me for the weekend- It was great to get to spend some time with her, although I know Mommy really missed you!! Did I ever tell you that you are one lucky little boy to have such a terrific mommy!! I miss you but looking forward to seeing you in 1 1/2 weeks--then you, mommy and daddy can finally slow down a bit!!
Love you all,
Jessica