Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Busy Boy - Part One

Hello everyone. It has been a long time since my last post and a lot has happened. We have so many pictures to post that this blog has been split into two parts. Two weeks ago on Sunday Daddy took my to his friend Ed's golf driving range for a barbeque. It was a lot of fun to get out of the house and see some new people. Daddy tells me that half of the people there were also at the holiday party he and Mom went to the night before I was born. Here's a pic of me with my friend Deepti.
Then last weekend was my baptism back in Iowa. It was a long drive to get there but I was fairly well behaved. Friday night we went to Happy Joes to celebrate Kaiden and Maeghan's B-days. This was the first time I had met my cousins and my uncle Scottie. There were also a lot of other new and not new people there: Great Grandma Loujean and Great Grandpa Dale, Great Grandma Dorothy, Great Aunt Glenda with her kids Bayne and Claire, Great Uncle John, Great Uncle Dave and Great Aunt Kathy with their daughter Dawn and her husband Dan, Grandma Kris and Grandpa Bob, and Deb Millwright with her daughters Emily and Kayla. Here are a few pictures from the party.
Saturday morning I hung out with Dad and Uncle Scottie waiting for the NFL Draft to begin while Mom went shopping. Dad layed me on Grandma Kris's bed for a nap in the afternoon. While Dad was gone Mom suddenly heard me screaming. I had managed to either crawl or roll off the bed...first time that happened. Mom and Dad have decided I can only nap with them or in my crib from now on. I met Mommy's friend Brooke who is due June 18th, I can't wait to meet that little one.


No comments: