Friday, May 4, 2007

Breaking News - Sign Up Now

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know that you can now sign up to get an email when I update my blog, thanks to http://www.feedburner.com Look on the right side of this page and type your email in the box and hit subscribe. You may have to allow pop-ups and fill out a verification by typing the letters they tell you to. Then I think you must read your email and click the link they send you. I know it is a lot of work, but then you get to read my blogs right after I post them rather than checking back all the time and wondering if I posted a new blog yet. I know I can't post a blog without pics so here ya go. Love to everyone!!

3 comments:

G'ma and G'pa Otteman said...

You have been very busy on the Internet, little boy. Those are some cool pictures of your baptism. G'pa and I started something today just for you. We are going to help a little girl named Lusito in Swaziland (Dad can help you find it on a map - okay, maybe you'd better ask mom)who has the same birthday as you. G'pa says she can be your first girlfriend. (She's 7 years older than you so I can you like older women.) I'll send you her picture. It was so good to see you except now we miss you even more. Take care of your mommy and daddy because we love them bunches too. You are so lucky to have them as parents. Everybody loved your pictures. Hugs and kisses to both you an mommy and daddy. Love, G'ma Otteman

G'ma and G'pa Otteman said...

It's grandma again. Hi sweetie. I just wanted to remind you to give your mommy extra kisses on Sunday. You and dad take extra special care of her that day. She is one very special mommy of a very special little boy. We love her very much and I know you and daddy do too.

Midge and Louie said...

Hi little man. Thank you for letting us be part of your baptism. Aunt Helen is so proud of the picture of the three of you. Keep staying well and growing fast. Say hi to mom and dad. Midge and Louie Watters