Monday, March 5, 2007

March Madness has begun

Hi everyone. The madness actually began a little early, on February 24th Mom and Dad drove me all the way up to Clarkston for my friend Ben Randall's 1st birthday party. There were a lot of new people there and even a clown making balloon animals!! I was very smiley at the party and everyone said I was very cute of course.

Then, just this past weekend my Grandma Kris came for a visit and brought Deb Millwright and her two daughters Emily and Kayla. We hung out at the house Friday night and I got passed back and forth so everyone got ample Luke time. Grandma Kris brought me new clothes and so did Deb, Emily, and Kayla. Mom and Dad think they may need a bigger house soon just for my clothes. Here's a pic of Deb, Kayla, Emily, and I.

On Saturday Daddy went to work and left me in the hands of all five women. They took me to the mall where I cruised around in my stroller while they shopped. Mommy bought me my own set of matching luggage!! I'm ready for adventure now. We then met Dad at The Macaroni Grill for lunch. Grandma Kris and Deb were impressed that there was a changing table in the Men's bathroom...no, they didn't go in there, Daddy took me in to change my diaper. Here's a picture of Grandma Kris and I on Sunday morning before they all went home.

That's all I have for now, we have more company coming in later this week. Here's one more pic of me in my froggy towel.


PS: My last doctor appointment was on February 23rd and I weighed 8 pounds 10 ounces. I'll be going in on March 19th for my Synagis shot, I'll get weighed then next. Take care everyone, I love you!!

4 comments:

Josh said...

Luke! You look so cute in your froggy towel...You will have a full house this weekend when your Aunt Maria and I come to visit along with G'Ma & G'Pa Otteman and your Uncle Jason. But rest assured that you and I will hang out most of the time and leave everyone else to do whatever...Can't wait to see you again!

Judy Bowling said...

Luke, you are going to be so spoiled with all the company you have. Talked to Grandma Kris Monday night and she was just beaming. She said the four girls had a great time visiting you and spoiling you. She said when she called your mom after they got home mom said you were catching up on the zzzzzzzzzzzz's. Keep up the good work - you are one handsome dude.

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke....It is nice to know you are still the center of attention, even with 5 gals shopping. I have the feeling you will be able to hold your own. Glad that Grandma Kris and friends could come visit with you...I know she wishes you were closer to Maquoketa. Stay happy little man. Love Cousin Candy B

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke,
Your such a cutie pie. It was fun visiting you. Cant wait to see in April again.
Love
Deb, Emily & Kayla Millwright