Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hello Everybunny

Greetings everyone. I've had a great week. First of all, we went to the University of Michigan on Thursday and they told me I weighed 8lbs 12oz. I actually lost 2oz but they knew I had been under the weather. My nutritionist, Hope, decided to increase my calories per ounce in my formula in the hopes that I would gain more weight. Little did she know at the time my poops per day would increase over the weekend and she would have to increase my enzymes per feeding. Now I take 2 1/2 capsules with every bottle to help me digest my food and absorb every nutrient possible. We will update Hope next week on my progress.

Friday, Grandpa Larson paid me a visit. He shaved off his beard since the last time I saw him so it took me a few glances to recognize him. We kept Grandpa busy by having him help daddy cut down our 2 large trees in the front of the house. It was a lot of work but they got it done. I showed Grandpa how I like to play my piano. Check it out.

Saturday, mommy took me shopping at Kohls to get me some new clothes for Easter. She went crazy but I'm not complaining. She actually has great taste.

Monday, mommy, daddy and Grandpa Larson took me to Cabelas to see the fish in the huge aquarium. I enjoyed sitting on the ledge and watching the fish swim by. They also had an albino catfish and turtles. Daddy and Grandpa took me to Walmart while mommy had lunch with a friend. Later on, I went outside and daddy carried me around the yard for a little while. The weather was warm but a little windy so we didn't stay out too long. It was nice to get a little fresh air. Even though I am a Vikings fan and there was no Monday night football Daddy let me wear my Denver Broncos onesie since it was a gift. Here's a pic of me just for Sol and Erin Miller.


Wednesday, mommy and daddy took me to see the Easter bunny. I didn't cry at all. I actually liked the bunny and wouldn't let go of the bunnys paw. Here is a picture of me with the Easter bunny.


I'm feeling good and my treatments are going well. Let's just hope I can stop pooping so much. Mommy and daddy use lots of Desitin to prevent diaper rash. Oh, by the way, my baptism is all set. It will be April 28th at the 6p.m. service at the First Lutheran Church in Maquoketa. All are invited to attend. We will then go to my Grandma Kris's house for cake and sandwiches. I hope everyone can come so I can meet you all. Just remember to stay healthy and wash your hands so you can hold me. I've had enough of hospitals for now. My goal is to not visit another hospital for at least 6 months. That would be a miracle. Well, that's all for now. Love you all and I hope to meet you all soon.

3 comments:

Eagleye1029 said...

Luke looks great in orange and blue!!!! And Luke you know that Easter bunny defiantly would have scared the crap out of me too. Footballs getting closer everyday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Little Lukie...I sure love hearing about you and seeing new pictures. Glad to know you have seen the Easter Bunny, he will be hopping by real soon. Love and hugs to you and your folks. Cousin Candy B

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke
We are glad that you are feeling better. You looked so handsome with the easter bunny. We can't wait to see you again in April.
Love
Deb, Emily, and Kayla