Monday, March 12, 2007

Full House

Hi everyone. We had a packed house this weekend. On Thursday Uncle Josh and my very soon to be Aunt Maria arrived from Philadelphia. Mom had to work so Josh, Maria, Dad, and I just hung out at the house for the night. Uncle Josh woke up early the next morning when Daddy went to work so we hung out and napped on the couch until Mommy got home from work. Then on Friday, Grandma and Grandpa Otteman arrived with Uncle Jason. It was a busy night with everyone wanting to hold me. Grandma and Grandpa brought gifts of course, mostly clothes. Someone from Mommy's work sent a Hawkeye book along too, Daddy was not happy to see that since he is a U of MI fan, but he is letting me keep it.

Saturday we all went to the mall in Ann Arbor. Mommy had to battle with Grandma over pushing me in the stroller. Mommy picked out a few good books for me at Borders. Then we came home and grilled out for dinner. I was the center of attention all night of course and everyone got more turns holding me. Here's a few pictures.


On Sunday Josh, Maria, and Jason headed out for Philadelphia. Grandpa and Daddy took me to Lowe's to get a few things. Then we just hung out at home and played. We did learn one very important lesson this weekend; Grandma Otteman is excellent at playing hide (lose) the burp rag. Everytime she holds me my burp rag runs away. I am too small for my exersaucer still, but Dad wanted to play with it and figured he'd look really silly playing with it alone so he put me in it and stuffed a blanket in to make me fit snug, here's a pic of me playing in it.


That's all for now, my next appointments are March 19th (Synagis shot) and March 22nd (U of MI visit). I can't wait to see how much weight I've gained. Bye everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Luke, Just checking on you. I love you. Great Grandma Dorothy

G'ma and G'pa Otteman said...

Hi Luke. You forgot that G'ma Ann also went to Lowe's. I had to stop and get your momma some cinnamon licorice so she'd play cards with us. If you remember it was your mom and dad fighting over who got to push the stroller at the mall. I think your dad won. And as for the "burp rag" I was just trying to teach you how to play hide and seek early so you can beat dad when you get older. Can't wait to see you again in a month and a half. Tell mommy to stop and pick up some cinnamon licorice for me if she wants to stay at my house. Either way you and daddy can stay here. Love you sweetheart. (We love mommy and daddy too) Love. G'ma Ann

Anonymous said...

Hello Lukie larson what a cutie pie you r!!! Can't wait to meet you! When you drive to Iowa you will have to use a map to get to Maquoketa iowa to get to my house on Otto St. in Maq. It is a very big city and if you r driving up the streets u might not find the Storlie house. So have your mom and dad help with directions. They might be able to direct you since you r just a little short tike! Boy u sure r handsome though! If you do make it to our house we will go to the park and play on the swing set. I think you will like that Josh and Jakie Storlie spent alot of time in that park with your dad and uncles! Good luck tomorrow with your appointment! Tell your mommy to pack a good lunch for you cause a fella could get real hungry after all the doctors and nurses fussin over a fella! Take care Lukie Larson and keep on keepin on!

LOve from the Storlies in Iowa