Sunday, February 4, 2007

Fun Fun Fun

Hello!! It's been an exciting week for me. On Thursday I went out to eat at Panera in Ann Arbor with Mom, Dad, and their friends Scott and Kym Randall. Scott and Kym have a baby boy too. His name is Ben and he's my new friend. I posted a link to his blog before, it is at http://randallfam.livejournal.com/ I'm going to get to see him again in a few weeks at his first B-Day party. Here's a good picture of Ben and I getting to know each other.





It's been really cold here in Michigan so we've been staying inside all weekend. Today, Mommy and Daddy helped me play with some finger paints. They say I'm a really good artist. Here are some pictures of the fun. This first one is the beginning:


This is how I looked when I was done. You have to get a little messy to paint a masterpiece.

Here is the aforementioned masterpiece. Mommy and Daddy are going to frame it and hang it in my gallery. This will be the first of my many valuable paintings.



Today is my 8 week birthday!! Wooohooo 2 months old!! Today is also Superbowl Sunday. Mom is making Chili for dinner during the game. The Indianapolis Colts will be playing the Chicago Bears. We're all rooting for Peyton Manning and the Colts. The game starts in about an hour so I need to get ready. Take care everyone.

8 comments:

Josh said...

Luke! Whats up buddy? Too bad for bears today huh? That painting you made is great! Keep it up. As soon as you get old enough I will also be bringin you some noisy instruments to play with too. We'll turn you into a painter and a musician!..Love ya man..(okay and your parents too)

G'ma and G'pa Otteman said...

What a beautiful painting. So much insight and depth. I printed it off to frame. My very first original by the future Master Luke. Happy birthday coming up - your mom too. You are discovering your talents more each day. You are definitely a child prodigy. I'm glad you met a new firend and will have someone to hang out with closer to your age. Can't wait to see you again. Love, G'ma and G'pa Otteman.

Anonymous said...

Ah dear Lukie, Hmmm is there something about a "blue foot", like a green thumb?? Maybe you are creating your own "handle"...like the blue tooth technology going on...you are "cool". Hey cool blue Luke....glad you are learning to let your creative juice flow so early in life. Oh I just thought of another...the "Blue footed Boobie"....some silly bird, it even sounds funny doesn't it?? Tell your Mom, I talked to Kim and Lu Huckstadt this week-end and they said to say HI too. Their son Tate that they worked so hard to get, started out sorta on the small side too...he is soon to be 14. Love to you, from many including ME....cousin Candy B

Unknown said...

Yeah Colts! Thank god they have a great QB like Grossman on their side.

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke, I am a friend of your mommys, and I heard all about you while you were baking in her tummy. You are getting so big, and the talent,Whoooo! I love seeing the new things you are doing as you get bigger week by week. Your parents are very excited to share you with everybody.( I want to eat your toes) I will have a new little boy in a few weeks and hopefully the two of you can chum up. Your a little older, so be easy on him. I can't wait to see you again,but tell your mommy and Daddy, I said howdy. See ya later Andrea Aiken

Unknown said...

Hi Luke,

You are already 8 weeks old?
Happy 2 month Birthday!
You are already an awesome artist! Keep it up kid!

Judy Bowling said...

Luke, what an interesting finger painting picture you have created. I am not sure which one of our great artist used finger paints so you may be the first. Congratulations!!! Keep up the good work. You are definitely an adorable boy and the "Idol" of mom and dad. I was so happy to receive your picture and birth announcement and your blog. I will definitely be keeping in touch with you and watching your progress. I know both of your grandparents here in Maquoketa and also your mom and dad. And also 2nd month birthday on the 10th.

Anonymous said...

Wow Luke, you are a much better painter than me. My mom did this with me a few months ago and got no feet or hand prints, but all kinds of paint everywhere else. Then one day i woke up with red feet, she must have got me in my sleep. Sneaky those moms can be.Kudos to staying up on superbowl, after that first touchdown the Bears were on a downslide. I guess a man named Lovie wasn't meant to win the Superbowl.


we'll talk again

Seth Blair and my mom Chris