Sunday, March 9, 2014

October/November 2013

On October 5th, I started back to theater class.  Here I am outside of Theater Cedar Rapids.

We also visited Bloomsbury Farm on October 20th.  Brynn and I had tons of fun jumping on the huge inflatable pillow.

We also did some pumpkin bowling.

The ever popular tractor ride.

They even had some horse swings.

You have to sit in the large chair for a picture!

And I got to drive a go-cart.

Later that week, we carved our pumpkins that we got from Great Grandma and Grandpa's farm.

October 26th, we went to Kenley Unruh's birthday party.  She had a horse riding party.  Here I am riding a horse.

Brynn also got a turn. It was so much fun!

We had a really fun Halloween.  Here we are getting ready to go trick or treating.  I was a hot dog and Brynn decided to be Minnie Mouse again.

That following weekend, we visited Little Bear Park in Maquoketa with Grandpa and Grandma Otteman.  They showed us that they dedicated some wood planks to help build the new park.  My cousins and I have our names displayed.  Mom took a picture of me and of Brynn next to our names.  How cool!!




I will leave you with a picture of us and my Mom.

Love and hugs,

Luke William and Brynn Elyse

No comments: