Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Great Strides May 16th 2009

Hello everyone. I wanted to do a quick update on my Great Strides walk last Saturday. We had pretty good weather and a great group of walkers including Grandma and Grandpa Eaton, Grandma and Grandpa Otteman, Scott, Kym, and Toby Randall, Merritt, Carolyn, Brennan, and Connor Gillilland, and Joe Tychewicz. My babysitter Amy Harrison also stopped by to say hi with Justin and her puppy Phynn. Our fundraising efforts were very fruitful raising over $2600. After the walk we invited everyone out to our house for a cookout and some playtime. This was my first time having other kids out to my house to play. I was a great host and shared all my toys with my new friends. Here are a few pictures from the walk and the cookout.

I'm looking forward to a trip home to Iowa this weekend. I'll get to see all of my grandparents, Uncle Jason, and my Godparents Jessica and Jason Unruh. Mommy and Daddy are planning to take me to Eden Valley to camp out on Saturday night with Grandpa Larson. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures for the blog when I'm there. That's all for now, I'll leave you with a couple random pictures of me napping on a coffee table with an Aquadoodle for a blanket and sitting in a drawer playing with my V-Tech toy. Take care everyone.

Luke William

1 comment:

G'ma and G'pa Otteman said...

It was a great time little one. Can't wait to see you again tis weekend. Love, G'ma.