Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Ahead and Great Strides 2010

Hello everyone, Spring is finally here!! I have been getting out to play now that the weather is warming up. I drove my Gator in the last of the snow, counted to over 200 on my swing, and even got in a round of golf.

Grandma Kris and Grandpa Larson were with us for some of the good weather too. Here are a couple more pics from their visit.

Last weekend Grandpa and Daddy took me to the hands-on museum in Ann Arbor. We met Scott and Toby there and had a great time playing with everything and having lunch together.

I also want to let you all know that it is time for my Great Strides walk of 2010. The walk is at Pioneer High School in Ann Arbor this year on Saturday May 8th. Please visit the link at the bottom of this page or click here to sign up to walk with me or make a donation to the CF Foundation in my name. Your donations are greatly appreciated as we work towards our goal of $3000 this year. About 90 cents of every dollar donated goes directly to CF research and your donation is tax deductible. Thank you very much for your support and we hope to see many of you join our team and walk with us.

That's all for now, love and hugs to everybody,

Luke William

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, little man. Can't wait to see you soon. Love you.