Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Third Birthday

Hello everyone. As you may know I turned three last week. Thursday night we went to Chuck E. Cheese for pizza and fun. We had a big group of 20 including 4 kids and 16 adults. It was great to hang out with Brennan, Connor, and Toby. I had fun playing with the TV cameras, playing skee ball, basketball, and playing the other games and going on rides. Chuck E. Cheese even came out to sing happy birthday to me. Then we had some yummy Elmo cake. All of my friends gave me the tickets they won so I could get a robo panda toy...it looked way cooler than it actually is. Here are some pics from the party.
Grandma and Grandpa Eaton came to Michigan for my birthday weekend. On Friday morning we headed to Ohio to go to the big water-park Kalahari. After we checked in we found a cake and balloons in our room for my birthday. We spent the afternoon playing on the slides and in the wave pool. We had our own cabana to hang out in when we needed a break from the water too. After dinner Mom took me to the big game room before we headed back to the water. Here are some pics from the water-park.

We woke up Saturday morning with plans to play at the water park all day before heading back to Michigan but when I got out of bed I could not walk. I told Mom & Dad that my leg hurt so instead of spending the day at the water-park we headed back to Michigan to go to the ER. After a long six hours the doctors said I fractured my tibia. They put a cast on my leg and sent me on my way. Here's a pic of me sleeping with Mom after the cast was put on.
Since Grandma and Grandpa were here we had a Christmas with them and I got to open all of my presents and even help Grandma and Mommy open theirs.

After Grandma & Grandpa left Sunday morning we went out in search of a Christmas tree. This is the first year we decided to get a real tree. We decided on a seven and a half foot tall Douglas fir and tied it on the top of Mommy's SUV to get it home. We got home in time to watch football and decorate the tree.

I'm looking forward to more family visiting soon and opening a bunch of Christmas presents. Take care everyone. I'll leave you with another pic of me and my cast.

Luke William

No comments: